We ask our readers and fans to nominate their choices for the best businesses and services in the Chattahoochee Valley.
Moms turn to other moms for trusted advice, so who better to vote on what products are best, which businesses do the best job and what services are a must-have?
This contest is our way to recognize those businesses for their excellence in products, services and family-friendliness.
The link to the nominations form is located near the bottom of this post and will be activated on March 30th!
There are TWO PHASES of this contest — the nomination phase and the voting phase. The nomination period begins March 30. The businesses with the most nominations will move to the voting phase.
Please take a moment to read our timeline and instructions carefully. Please contact us with any questions. (Click here to subscribe to our newsletter to get updates on the process.)
2017 Choice Awards Timeline
March 30, 2017 – Nominating begins!
April 10, 2017 – Nominations close at midnight
April 15, 2017 – The top 3 finalists in each category are announced on our website and in our eNewsletter. Voting begins.
April 26, 2017 – Voting ends at midnight
May 1, 2017 – Winners are announced on our website and in our eNewsletter.
- Birthday Party Venue for Young Children
- Birthday Party Venue for Older Children
- Eatery for Dessert, Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt
- Restaurant for a Date Night
- Coffee Shop
- Restaurant for a Ladies Lunch
- Restaurant with a Kid-friendly Menu
- Gift Shop
- Children’s Clothing Store/ Boutique
- Ladies Hair Salon
- Place for a Kid’s Haircut?
- Day Spa
- Eye Doctor
- Family Dentist
- Pediatric Dentist
- Private School
- Childcare Facility or Service
- Summer Camp Program
- Kids Sports Program
- Health Club/ Fitness Studio
- Fine Arts Facility for Kids (art, sculpture, music, photography, etc.)
- Performing Arts Facility for Kids (ballet, dance, theater, etc)
- Annual Family Event (spring/ summer)
- Annual Family Event (fall/ winter)
- Museum for Kids
- Housekeeping/ Cleaning Service
- Auto Repair Shop
- Local Realtor/Agent (individual person)
- Local Rainy Day Destination for Kids
Click HERE to submit your nominations!
- You must provide an email address for your submission to be counted.
- Only one nomination form per IP address will be accepted.
- If you do not wish to nominate a business in a particular category, please leave that field blank.
- We will not accept “teams” or “partners” to be nominated for medical and realtor categories. Each of those categories will ask for one individual.
- Phase ONE closes at midnight on April 10.
- Click HERE for a list of 2016 winners.