Sunday, March 8, 2015
Why should you exhibit?
Camp fairs are a high traffic one-stop shopping experience for consumers looking specifically for your products and services. Exhibiting exposes you to a targeted audience in a cost effective way. Our Kids Camp Fair will give you the chance to show families in West Georgia and East Alabama what you have to offer for Summer 2014. Anticipated attendance is 400+ families.
Who should exhibit?
Any organization, school, or church that offers spring break or summer camps, attractions, family-friendly activities, day care & childcare programs, or vacation bible schools.
What is our marketing campaign?
The Fair will be marketed through advertising in “Family & Kids” magazine and on MuscogeeMoms.com, plus on the combined social media network of both. The Fair will also be publicized through our TV and radio media partners, through postcards and flyers sent home with local elementary schools, as well as posters and outdoor advertising around town. During the event, we will drive traffic to your booth by requiring attendees to visit each exhibitor in order to be eligible for door prizes.
Plus, as an exhibitor, you can taking advantage of special advertising packages offered by “Family & Kids” and MuscogeeMoms.com to be featured in our respective print and online Summer Camp Fair/Directories.
What will my booth look like?
Tables will be 6″ feet long. Some tables will have pipe and drape backdrops, depending on their location. A limited number of booth spaces will have access to electrical outlets. There is no additional charge for these tables, but you must request one in advance.
Will Vendors be served lunch?
Pre-ordered box lunches will be available with a Whole Wheat Turkey sandwich, chips, cookie, soda or water for $13.11. Concessions will be open with nachos, popcorn,hotdogs, chili and candies. Please include payment for your box lunch with your vendor check. The deadline for placing your lunch order and payment is Monday, March 2, 2015.
Does the NIM have specific rules and regulations?
How much does a booth cost?
Where can I get an application?
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet the highly sought after family market… and meet them in one place, face to face!
- Academy of Fine Arts Dance Center
- Activ8 Summer Camps (CSU)
- Angel Academy
- Arrow Travel
- Boy Scouts of America
- British Soccer Camps (River City Soccer Club)
- Brookstone School Summer Camps
- Butts Mill Farm
- Callaway Gardens
- Camp Dream
- Camp JOY (Valley Rescue Mission)
- Camp Juliette Lowe
- Camp Mac
- Carmike Cinemas/ Hollywood Connections
- Chattahoochee Valley Libraries
- Childcare Network’s Adventure Summer Camp
- Coca-Cola Space Science Center
- Columbus Aquatic Club
- Columbus Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Columbus Cottonmouths Summer Hockey Camps
- Columbus Ice Rink
- Columbus Lions
- Columbus Museum
- Columbus Parks & Recreation
- CORTA Summer Tennis Camps
- East West Karate
- Elite Dance Academy
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Summer Program
- Family Theatre Summer Drama Camps
- Girls Inc of Columbus
- Girl Scouts of Historic Georgia
- Georgia State Parks & Historic Sites
- Growing Room USA
- Hilton Terrace Baptis Church
- Historic Westville
- Imagine Art Studio
- Jump Bunch
- Kumon Math and Reading Center
- Little Chef Cooking Classes (Divine Dinners)
- McCallie Summer Camp
- Monkey Joes
- My Gym Columbus
- North Highland Church Summer Camps
- OASIS (Solid Rock Church)
- Oxbow Meadows Environmental Learning Ctr
- Performance Dance Centre
- Premier Martial Arts
- Protocol Academy of Georgia
- RiverView Camp for Girls
- Rose Hill Church of Christ VBS
- Springer Theatre Academy
- St Anne-Pacelli Sports Camps
- St Luke Summer Programs
- Summer Camp Benning (National Infantry Museum)
- The Skate Shed
- United Cheerleading
- Wynnbrook Baptist Church Summer Camps
- YMCA Summer Day Camp