We invite you to submit your photos and articles (collectively the “Content”) to be considered for publication on our website (www.muscogeemoms.com). By submitting any Content you agree to be bound by the terms of the Content Submission Agreement set forth below:
Rights in Deliverables
You (the “Author”) hereby irrevocably grant to Muscogee Moms LLC., its affiliates, and MuscogeeMoms.com (collectively the “Publisher”) the unrestricted, perpetual, worldwide right to use the Content freely in whole or in part in any manner or medium now known or hereinafter devised for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without compensation. You retain your ownership rights as applicable, and you will be given appropriate credit or acknowledgment.
Rights of Publicity
Without limitation of the foregoing, You grant Muscogee Moms the rights to:
- Publish the Content on our website and in derivative and ancillary forms thereof, including but not limited to, the website and in other print, digital and online formats;
- Give permission for the Content to be photocopied for free distribution for educational purposes;
- Use all or any portion of the Content in the Publisher’s marketing and promotional materials in print, digital and/or online formats;
- Edit, revise, adapt and make all final judgments on headlines, editing and visual treatment of the Content. (For example, Publisher may edit the Content for accurate usage, spelling, punctuation, grammar, and/ or space requirements.)
- Use Contributor’s and the author of the Content’s name, photograph, identity, biographical information, and likeness in any form in advertisements or promotions for Muscogee Moms or other publications or services that include at least one Deliverable produced by Contributor.
You represent and affirm:
- That the Content is original works by You that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere;
- That You are the sole author, creator and owner of the Content or are submitting the Content with the express consent of the sole owner and have obtained all releases and permissions necessary for Publisher’s use of the Content;
- That the Content is not in the public domain;
- That all work produced thereby, will not violate, infringe, or misappropriate the rights of any third parties including, without limitation, all copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark, moral, termination, authorship, right of publicity, and other proprietary rights (collectively “Intellectual Property Rights”);
- That the Content does not invade the rights of privacy or publicity of any person or contain any matter libelous or otherwise in contravention of the rights of any person; and
- That all statements in the Content asserted as facts are true.
You also represent and affirm that you have full power and authority to enter into and perform this Agreement.
You agree that your submission of the Content will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and that Publisher has no obligation to use or publish any Content which you submit.
You agree to indemnify, defend, protect, save and hold harmless Muscogee Moms and its affiliates, and their employees and agents, against any and all losses, liabilities, judgments, awards, and costs (including legal fees and expenses) resulting from Contributor’s acts, omissions, or misrepresentations under this agreement or arising out of or related to any claim in whole or in part that Muscogee Moms’s use or possession of the Content infringes, dilutes, or violates the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
Updated December 3, 2013