Thank you for your interest in writing for Muscogee Moms.
We are currently welcoming new guest bloggers (especially local parents) to submit an article for our review. As a contributor, you will inspire parents to be their selves on a platform that promotes parenting stories, voices, and diverse experiences.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for original, highly relatable content that is useful to our readers. Our audience consists of parents and caregivers. Our tone is friendly, encouraging, open-minded, and professional.
Here are some topics we’d love to publish more about:
- Easy DIY crafts & creative gift ideas
- Education blogs that inspire learning in kids
- Easy recipes
- Health & fitness ideas
- Insightful personal essays
- Actionable parenting and family tips
- Reviews of local events and nearby places
- Fun vacation ideas & outdoor family activities
Any content that you submit to us for consideration must meet the following guidelines:
- All submissions must be original content to which you own the rights.
- Your post should be 500-800 words.
- Please, fact-check your story and provide sources for all your info. Links must be helpful and relevant for our readers. Content that includes affiliate links must be approved by our editorial team. We especially like links within your post to other posts on Muscogee Moms.
- If you include images, you must own the rights to them. Images must be high-resolution and be at least 1456 pixels wide.
- Please include your name, email, website, and Twitter handles at the top of your post, along with a one-sentence bio.
- Paste your story directly in the body of your e-mail or in an editable Google Doc.
- Content should be proofed before submission. Spelling, punctuation, and grammar should be impeccable. We reserve the right to edit for content and clarity, doing our best to preserve your voice.
The submission of a post does not guarantee it will be published. Our team will reach out if we’d like to run your story. If you do not hear from us within 30 days, feel free to submit elsewhere.
If we run your post on Muscogee Moms, we retain the rights to that content. We don’t allow republishing on your own blog or any other website, without our express permission.
Charlotte Bowman, Editor
For more information, please contact us.