Many of our Columbus, GA restaurants are kid-friendly… and delicious!
As Columbus, GA natives, we’ve explored an array of local restaurants; so we’re here to help you find a place to eat the whole family will enjoy — but won’t break the bank! Here’s a list of restaurants that offer local dining deals for kids. These deals may vary by region/store. Please call the restaurant ahead of time to confirm that the deal has not changed.
Kids Eat Free
- Barberitos: Mondays. After 4 pm. One free kid’s meal with the purchase of adult entree.
- Captain D’s: Thursdays. (706) 323-9016. Get two free kid’s meals with purchase of an adult entree. Dine in only.
- Denny’s: Tuesdays. 4-10pm: Get up to two free kids’ entrees with adult entree. (Ages 10 and under)
- Golden Corral: Everyday. Kids 3 & under eat free with adult meal purchase. All day. (706) 320-0300.
- Hartz Chicken Buffet: Everyday. Children 3 & under eat free with the purchase of an adult entree. Kids ages 5-7 get discounted prices. (706) 323-7324.
- Jason’s Deli: Tuesday. 5-9pm: Free kid’s meal with the purchase of an adult entree. Limit 1 child per adult. (Ages 12 and under)
- Logan’s Roadhouse: Wednesdays. (706) 653-0111. Free kids meal all day with the purchase of an adult meal.
- MOE’s Southwest Grill: Thursdays. (706) 660-1411. 5-9pm: Free kids meal per $5 minimum adult entree.
- TGI Friday’s: Tuesdays. (706) 321-0915. 3-10pm: Kids 13 and under eat free with adult entree. Limit 1 child per adult.
- Your Pie: Wednesdays. Get a free 6” cheese pizza with purchase of 10” regular pizza. Premium ingredients extra.
- Zaxby’s: Mondays. 5-8pm: Free kid’s meal with one adult entree
Kids Eat For Almost-Free
- Stevi B’s Pizza Buffet: Sundays. Kids eat for $0.99 after 4 pm.
- Mama Goldberg’s Deli: Saturdays. Kids eat for $2.99.
- Golden Corral: Every night. Kids ages 4-12 can enjoy the dinner buffet and a drink for $0.99. After 4 PM M-S and after 11 AM Sunday.