I just wanted to take a moment to assure you that Muscogee Moms has been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation as it relates to the transmission of the coronavirus and event cancellations. We are working hard to keep our community calendar up to date with the latest information.
To event organizers… If you have canceled an event, please contact us at [email protected] so we can update our community calendar.
To our fellow parents and readers… Please confirm the details with event organizers BEFORE setting out. Due to the speed at which the situation is moving, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of event information.
Also, we encourage you to take the normal precautions you usually take during flu season, including:
- More frequent hand washing.
- Avoid touching your face.
- If you are sick, stay home.
- Avoid shaking hands and hugging friends at public gatherings.
MORE RESOURCES FOR FAMILIES
- C.D.C – How to Protect Yourself
- Georgia Dept of Public Health – COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus)
- WRBL NEWS 3 – Cronovirus Coverage
- Muscogee Co School District – COVID-19 Update
- Chattahoochee Valley Libraries – COVID-19 Resources for Students
- Ledger-Enquirer – How to Talk to Kids abpit coronavirus without scaring them
Muscogee Moms LLC