Craft: Juice Box Vampire Bats
Are you ready for a spooky Halloween? If you’re not, that’s okay because these Juicy Juice Vampire Bats will help you prepare for a fun and hopefully haunt free night! All you need are some everyday craft supplies and you’ll be ready to go!
- Construction paper (black and white)
- Juicy Juice boxes (emptied and dried)
- Newspaper or table cloth
- Black paint
- Googly eyes (any size, as long as they stay on the juice box)
- Gather your materials.
- Cover your table with your newspaper or disposable table cloth. Next, grab your juice box and pop the side flaps at the top of the box. Many children already love to do this, so you may be very familiar with this. These flaps will serve as your bat’s ears. After that, paint your entire juice box black.
- Grab your white and black construction paper. Trace a pair of sharp vampire teeth onto your white construction paper. Then, trace a pair of bat wings on your black construction paper, making sure you also draw tabs for gluing them onto the sides of your juice box. When you are satisfied with both sets, cut them out.
- Once your juice box has dried, you can glue on those wings and teeth. Next, grab your two googly eyes and mark spots for them on your box. Glue them into place and let your vampire bat dry before showing it off!
- All done! These bats are ready to have some fun!
Source: JuicyJuice.com; Reprinted with permission.