Please confirm details with organizers BEFORE setting out. Due to changes in schedules and exhibits at locations, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the event information.
- This event has passed.
Country Christmas Nights
December 10, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm UTC-5
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every day that begins at 5:30 pm, repeating until December 23, 2017
Families are invited to experience Polar Express inspired train rides, photos with Santa and his sleigh, activities in Santa’s Workshop and more! Perhaps a relaxing, country Christmas evening sounds better to you – visit Truett’s Barn for a hot meal, fresh-baked goodies, Christmas shopping from our Farm Market items, and festive holiday music.
General Admission | $5.00/guest (plus tax)
– Tractor/Trolley ride through more than 1 mile of Christmas lights
– Entry to the Country Store; gifts and dinner available for purchase
– Visit with Santa in his sleigh, bring your own camera for photos
Santa’s Workshop | $12.00/guest (plus tax)
– Santa’s Workshop: Christmas cookie decoration station, story time with an elf, and letter to Santa station, face painting, and keepsake ornament station. *This experience does not include general admission
Christmas Express Train Ride | $8.00/guest (plus tax)
– Ride through the farm on the Christmas Express train through dancing light shows and a snowflake tunnel! Inspired by the Polar Express. *This experience does not include general admission. Select your time slot when you purchase your tickets!