Please confirm details with organizers BEFORE setting out. Due to changes in schedules and exhibits at locations, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the event information.
- This event has passed.
Parent Leadership Academy 2018- 2019
December 13, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm EST
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 6:00pm on day Second of the month, repeating until May 9, 2019
Make a Noise. Be Heard!
Project Launch Georgia Presents PARENT LEADERSHIP ACADEMY 2018- 2019
Topics: *How to be your child’s best advocate *Discover your leadership style *Taking your passion project from concept to reality *How to host a Parent Cafe * Roundtable discussion with Columbus leaders *Developing a personal vision and path
Meeting Dates: Attendance to all sessions is mandatory
- 1st Session – December 13, 2018 – Identifying your passion and leadership style
- 2nd Session – January 24, 2019 – Concept to Reality: Taking your passion project from Concept to Reality
- 3rd Session-February 13, 2019 – Leadership Toolkit: Hosting a Parent Cafe
- 4th Session- March 14, 2019 – How to be your child’s best advocate
- 5th Session -April 11, 2019 – Leadership in Action: Roundtable discussion with local leaders
- 6th Session-May 9, 2019 – Developing your vision and path to the future and graduation
Meeting Times: 6 – 8 pm
Location: All Academy Sessions will be held at one of the Columbus Library Branch Locations. The Library system takes reservations only up to 90 days prior to the event. Confirmation of the location will be given to all participants at least 60 days prior to the session.
Application Deadline is Application December 3, 2018; Click here to download
Questions: Email [email protected] or call 770-688-5487 or 706-321-6322
Sponsored by Project LAUNCH Georgia