Please confirm details with organizers BEFORE setting out. Due to changes in schedules and exhibits at locations, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the event information.
- This event has passed.
Shark Talk with Sharks4Kids
April 1 @ 11:00 am - 11:30 am EDT
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on April 1, 2020 at 11:00 am
One event on April 1, 2020 at 1:00 pm
One event on April 2, 2020 at 11:00 am
One event on April 2, 2020 at 1:00 pm
One event on April 3, 2020 at 1:00 pm
FREE shark webinars for students from Sharks4Kids for the week of March 30-April 3, 2020. Visit https://www.sharks4kids.com/webinars for information on speakers and the links to join. #SchoolsOutScience
- Mon Mar 30 at 10am ET – Power of Predators with Dr. Enie Hensel
- Tues Mar 31 at 10am ET – Why Sharks Matt with Dr. David Shiffman
- Tues Mar 31 at 7pm ET – A Tail of Two Sharks with Dr. Jodie Rummer
- Wed Apr 1 at 11am ET – Deep Sea Sharks with Dr. Dean Grubbs
- Wed Apr 1 at 1pm ET – How to Draw a Shark with Dr. Julius Csotonyi
- Thrs Apr 2 at 10am ET – Shark Adaptations with Founder Jillian Morris
- Thurs Apr 2 at 1pm ET – Photographing Sharks with Ron Watkins
Fri Apr 3 at 1 pm ET – Eyes of Sharks with Megan Burt — with Gary Jackson and Adam Stokes Blair.