Jelly bean bark is a ridiculously simple recipe that makes a delicious Easter treat. Your kids will love helping you decorate it. Enjoy!
- 12 oz package white chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup small jelly beans
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper, parchment paper or a sillicon baking mat.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Spread into prepared pan. Top with jelly beans, pressing to adhere.
- Let stand until set. About 1 hour.
- Cut or break into pieces. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: 1 pounds.
Originally published as Jelly Bean Bark in Quick Cooking March/April 2004, p19