Now Hiring… Ad Sales Executive for LaGrange Moms.
Need a part time job? Love to meet new people and talk!? Passionate about kids and promoting family friendly fun? Then consider joining our sister site: LaGrange Moms ~ a division of Muscogee Moms LLC. We are looking for a savvy, outgoing, organized and self motivated individual to join our content and sales development team.
The advertising executive plays a key role in marketing and sales for LaGrange Moms, generating revenue and representing the community to which the person is assigned. Working out of a home office, or even the local coffee shop, this individual will be responsible for identifying new resources and educating businesses and nonprofits about our company. We are looking for an outgoing individual with integrity who cares about local businesses and understands online advertising. Ideal candidates will be knowledgeable about successful sales habits, digital media, and social networking, and also demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
The ad executive is an independent contractor and will report directly to the Community Editor of LaGrange Moms. LaGrange Moms is committed to paying a competitive commission rate based on performance.
Education & Experience
- 4-year college degree required or equivalent in hands-on experience. Background in communications, journalism, marketing, PR, management or sales is preferred. Knowledge of the parenting community.
- Understanding of the LaGrange Moms website, online marketing, ad sales, and social media. Must be set up with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn and have a basic understanding of how to network within these communities.
- Computer skills are necessary. Comfortable in either a PC or Mac environment. Fluency with Google applications is a plus (gmail, calendar, docs, chat, site). Knowledgeable and comfortable with Word and Excel.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and customer service skills.
- Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking and committed.
- Great customer service skills that include having a great attitude and being flexible, patient, courteous and always professional in dress and demeanor.
- Strong work ethic with excellent follow-though, time management skills and attention to details.
- Must be committed to keeping a flexible but consistent schedule with some day travel.
- Ability to work independently yet be part of a larger web-centralized team.
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Individuals who are serious about making a minimum of a one (1) year commitment and working at least 10 hours a week should apply. Send your resume along with a cover letter and tell us about yourself, why you are interested in this position and how well you know your community. Send resume and cover letter to [email protected].