Firm’s Recall Hotline: (877) 354-5457
CPSC Recall Hotline: (800) 638-2772
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, in cooperation with the firms named below, today announced the following six voluntary recalls.
1. Strangulation Deaths of Children Prompt Recall to Repair of Roll-Up Blinds and Roman Shades by Lewis Hyman Inc. www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml09/09324.html
2. Near Strangulation Prompts Recall of Roman Blinds; Sold Exclusively at IKEA www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml09/09325.html
3. Near Strangulation of Children Prompts Recall of Roman Shades; Sold Exclusively at Pottery Barn Kids www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml09/09326.html
4. Risk of Strangulation Prompts Recall to Repair Victoria Classics Roman Shades; Sold Exclusively by Target Stores www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml09/09327.html
5. Risk of Strangulation Prompts Recall to Repair Roller Shades by Lutron Shading Solutions www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml09/09328.html
6. Strangulation Death of a Child Prompts Recall To Repair Window Blinds By Vertical Land www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml09/09329.html
Note: CPSC reminds consumers to examine all Roman Blinds and shades in their homes. If looped pull cords are present or exposed inner cords are found on the back of blinds or shades and children are in the home or occasionally visit your home, please consider replacing them with blinds or shades that do not have exposed pull cords or inner cords.