We’ve compiled a list of over 100 summer camps and recreational programs taking place across the Chattahoochee Valley, Georgia, Alabama, and beyond. You can sort this list by category, including Overnight Camps, Preschool Camps, Spring Break Camps, and more.
The following camps have canceled or postponed their summer programs. Or, they are offering virtual summer camps due to COVID-19. Please see their respective websites for details.
Note: All overnight camps in Georgia are banned until the Georgia Department of Public Health says otherwise.
- 4-H Summer Camp (Columbus-Muscogee) – Delayed & shortened
- Activ8 Summer Camps (CSU) – Canceled for May & June
- Baylor Overnight Camps – Canceled for summer
- Box City Summer Art Camp – Canceled for summer
- Boy Scouts of America (Chattahoochee Council) – Camps closed through May 30
- Brookstone Summer – Canceled for summer
- Camp Big Heart – Canceled for summer
- Camp Dixie – Canceled for summer
- Camp Dream – Canceled for summer
- Camp Juliette Low (ACA) – Canceled for summer
- Camp TALON – Postponed to July
- Camp Woodmont – Canceled for summer
- Coca-Cola Space Science Center – Postponed to July
- Columbus Parks & Rec: Postponed for now
- CSU Athletics Camps & Clinics – Canceled
- Easterseals Camp ASCCA (ACA) – Canceled
- Fore Kids Columbus – Postponed until July
- Georgia Aquarium’s Camp H2O – Canceled
- Girl Scouts of Historic Georgia – Canceled
- Jr. Naturalists Summer Camps – Postponed for 2 weeks
- LaGrange College Baseball Camps – Canceled
- LaGrange College Learn2Serve Camp – Canceled
- Pastoral Institute – Postponed
- Springer Theatre Academy – Canceled
- St. Anne-Pacelli (Camp Viking) – Canceled
- St Luke Summer Camp – Canceled
- The Hughston Foundation Scrubs Camp – Canceled
- YMCA: TBA
- YOGC Summer Strings Camp – Canceled
VIRTUAL/ONLINE Camps & Programs
- Auburn Youth Program – Virtual Camps & Programs available
- Chattahoochee Valley Libraries – Virtual summer reading program available
- Campus Academy – Virtual program available
- Central Baptist Church VBS – 5 virtual weekly sessions (June 28th – July 26th)
- Columbus Museum: Virtual camp for kids ages 7-10 (July 13 – 17)
- Kumon Math & Reading Center – Virtual program available
Note: To add or update your camp, please click here.
Camp Juliette Low (ACA)Camp Juliette Low (ACA)
Camp Juliette Low is a private, non-profit summer camp for girls ages 7 to 17, accredited by the American Camp AssociationTM.
CJL provides campers with fun and exciting ways to become more confident and competent, individually and in groups, through one-week and two-week outdoor residential programs. Platform tents, outdoor adventure, traditional camping, fun and friendship since 1922.
Juliette Gordon Low, the founder of this camp and of the Girl Scouts, picked the location of CJL herself. The camp is located in the northwest corner of Georgia in one of the most beautiful spots in the southeastern United States.
Click here for Summer Dates & Rates.
321 Camp Juliette Low Road Cloudland GA 30731