Summer camp is a time-honored tradition! We’ve compiled a list of over 95 local and regional summer camps and recreational programs. From campfires to canoes and soccer to swimming, there are plenty of opportunities for your child to have a great summer. NOTE: Some of the venues listed have not yet updated their 2019 summer camp information, so the link will take you to the camp info from last year. If you have camps to add to this list or additional updates, please email [email protected].
MarannookMarannook Contact: Joshua Fleming
Marannook provides a summer camp experience for rising 1st-9th graders. The principles of God’s Word are interwoven into all activities and children discover the true reality of living a life for Jesus Christ. Join us for a week-long adventure packed with fun, excitement, and the Word of GOD!!!
2019 OVERNIGHT CAMP
- June 2-7, 2019 (7th-9th grade)
- June 23-28, 2019 (1st-4th grades)
- June 30-July 5, 2019 (1st-4th grades)
- July 14-19, 2019 (5th-7th grades)
- July 21-26, 2019 (5th-7th grades)
2019 DAY CAMP
- June 24-28, 2019 (1st-4th grade)
- July 1-5, 2019 (1st-4th grade)
- July 15-19, 2019 (1st-4th grade)
- July 22-26, 2019 (1st-4th grade)