We’ve compiled a list of over 100 summer camps and recreational programs taking place across the Chattahoochee Valley, Georgia, Alabama, and beyond. You can sort this list by category, including Overnight Camps, Preschool Camps, Spring Break Camps, and more.
Note: To add or update your camp, please click here.
CORTA (Columbus Regional Tennis Association)CORTA (Columbus Regional Tennis Association) Contact: Jackie Dudley
CORTA offers various summer camps from ages 4-18. No matter your child’s age or playing level, we have an opportunity for them to come have fun with us this summer!
- Ages 4-10 play with a modified ball, smaller racquets, and a 36′ court. Groups will be divided up by ages.
- Ages 11-18 play with a standard racquet on a standard court. Groups will be divided up by ages.
- Several 4-day sessions offered.
- Ages 8-18 play with regular tennis balls on a standard court.
- Weeklong half-day and full-day offerings
- Intensive and competitive tennis training
4816 Milgen Road, Copper Creek Pkwy Columbus GA 31907