We’ve compiled a list of over 100 summer camps and recreational programs taking place across the Chattahoochee Valley, Georgia, Alabama, and beyond. You can sort this list by category, including Overnight Camps, Preschool Camps, Spring Break Camps, and more.
The following camps have canceled or postponed their summer programs. Or, they are offering virtual summer camps due to COVID-19. Please see their respective websites for details.
Note: All overnight camps in Georgia are banned until the Georgia Department of Public Health says otherwise.
- 4-H Summer Camp (Columbus-Muscogee) – Delayed & shortened
- Activ8 Summer Camps (CSU) – Canceled for May & June
- Baylor Overnight Camps – Canceled for summer
- Box City Summer Art Camp – Canceled for summer
- Boy Scouts of America (Chattahoochee Council) – Camps closed through May 30
- Brookstone Summer – Canceled for summer
- Camp Big Heart – Canceled for summer
- Camp Dixie – Canceled for summer
- Camp Juliette Low (ACA) – Canceled for summer
- Camp TALON – Postponed to July
- Camp Woodmont – Canceled for summer
- Coca-Cola Space Science Center – Postponed to July
- Columbus Parks & Rec: Postponed for now
- Columbus Museum: Canceled for June
- CSU Athletics Camps & Clinics – Canceled
- Easterseals Camp ASCCA (ACA) – Canceled
- Fore Kids Columbus – Postponed until July
- Georgia Aquarium’s Camp H2O – Canceled
- Girl Scouts of Historic Georgia – Canceled
- Jr. Naturalists Summer Camps – Postponed for 2 weeks
- LaGrange College Baseball Camps – Canceled
- LaGrange College Learn2Serve Camp – Canceled
- Pastoral Institute – Postponed
- Springer Theatre Academy – Canceled
- St. Anne-Pacelli (Camp Viking) – Canceled
- St Luke Summer Camp – Canceled
- The Hughston Foundation Scrubs Camp – Canceled
- YMCA: TBA
- YOGC Summer Strings Camp – Canceled
VIRTUAL/ONLINE Camps & Programs
- Auburn Youth Program – Virtual Camps & Programs available
- Chattahoochee Valley Libraries – Virtual summer reading program available
- Campus Academy – Virtual program available
- Kumon Math & Reading Center – Virtual program available
Note: To add or update your camp, please click here.
D. A. Turner YMCA Summer Camp
Summer Camp at the D.A. Turner YMCA is for boys and girls ages 5-15 years old (Must meet age requirements by the first day of camp). Day camp activities include: Youth sports, basketball, kickball, skating, arts and crafts, exploring science and technology, swimming, participating in field trips, exploring nature, learning about our many cultures and making new friends and memories. Summer learning, including literacy activities, is also part of the Y summer experience.
A.J. McClung YMCA Summer Camp
Summer Camp at the A.J. McClung YMCA is for boys and girls ages 5-14 years old! Day camp activities include: field trips, movies, nature walks, swimming, skating, bowling, arts & crafts, board games, table games, computer games, youth sports, basketball, softball, volleyball, kickball, academic success, museum & library visits, reading & story time and more.
John P. Thayer YMCA Summer Camp
Summer Camp at the John P Thayer YMCA is for boys and girls ages 6-9 years old (Must meet age requirements by the first day of camp). Day Camp activities includes swimming, arts & crafts, movies, educational time, board games, group games, reading & story time, guest speakers, ice cream visits, climbing wall, field trips, and more.