Address: 3100 Gentian Blvd, Columbus, GA 31907 (Admin Office Only)
Academic learning through physical activity and sports is our mission. We are an “In-Home” tutoring company and our instructors focus on your child’s academic skills to get them on grade level, keep them on grade level, and get them ready for the next grade, using physical activity and sports. We show children the connection between academic content, sports and physical activity, helping them learn academic content and apply their knowledge to school work. Our STEM in MotionSM curriculum was developed specifically for BTG Learning and is aligned with state educational standards for math, science, reading and writing.
• Teaching math skills using physical activity & sports is a fun and exciting way for early learners
to learn pre-math skills and K- 5 learners to build math skills.
• Teaching the characteristics of science using physical activity & sports shows children a
connection to the world of science and what happens in their everyday lives.
• We build reading skills using our hands-on activities which require children to listen and
understand as well as recognize the written word.
• We make writing a part of our physical activities. Our students use journals to make lists and
write about their physical activity or sports routines. Early learners use pictures and markings as
• Our Speech-Language Pathologist trains our instructors on how to incorporate language
concepts into all lessons and activities which will help your child be more successful in school.
Summer STEM Camp coming soon!
Note: To add or update your camp, please click here.
Muscogee Moms® (and dads!) is Your Guide to Family Fun. We are here to help you find fun events and activities for your family to do around the Columbus, Georgia Metropolitan Area.