Thanksgiving Trivia Quiz: How many do you know?
The fourth Thursday in November is Thanksgiving Day. How well do you know this American holiday? Take our Thanksgiving trivia quiz and see how well you did!
Thanksgiving Trivia Questions:
- In what year did the first American Thanksgiving take place?
- How many pilgrims came over on the Mayflower?
- Which President made Thanksgiving an annual holiday?
- How high must a cranberry bounce before it is harvested?
- What state raises the most turkeys?
- Which Indian tribe taught the Pilgrims how to cultivate the land and were invited to the Thanksgiving meal?
- Can turkeys see in color?
- Thanksgiving in the USA is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November, but when is Canada’s Thanksgiving?
- Approximately how many feathers does an adult turkey have?
- Approximately how many turkeys are eaten each year on Thanksgiving Day?
Thanksgiving Trivia Answers:
(1) 1621 (2) 102 (3) Abraham Lincoln (4) 4 inches (5) Minnesota (6) Wampanoag Indian Tribe (7) Yes (8) 2nd Monday of October (9) 5,500 (10) 46 million