Contributed by Katherine Blackmon, mom to three boys ages 4, 3, and 8 months.
Here’s my list of top 10 things I’d have never done pre-kids and have no problem doing now. I would also hasten to add that some of you (particularly the non-kid members) may recognize some of these, however please note that NONE of these involve use of alcohol and become invalid if performed “under the influence”.
10. Opening packets of food in grocery store before you checkout, resulting in checkout girl scanning garbage.
9. Handing dirty diapers to your friends assuming that they’ll stay friends.
8. Talking with your mouth full of coffee and cookies in public.
7. Not showering for 2-3 sometimes 4 days.
6. Frowning (or worse) at anyone who crosses the road before the green man appears.
5. Developing an extensive vocabulary for the different types, consistency and frequency of bowel movements; MORE NEEDED.
4. Just heard a scream, so will continue this later…