Our 2019 Choice Awards survey kicks off TODAY!
Do you ever wonder which businesses in Columbus have the best products? Do you wonder which services in the Chattahoochee Valley are the most family-friendly? You’re not alone! Hundreds of parents experience these same questions daily, especially new residents. Moms turn to other moms for trusted advice. That’s why we have been surveying our fans since 2010.
This is why we exist: We give parents like you the ability to find all the information you need in one place, to connect with the best businesses in the community, and to make wonderful memories with your kids.
Here’s how the survey works:
There are TWO PHASES to our survey — the Nomination phase and the Voting phase. Our loyal newsletter subscribers will receive a link to the nomination form where they can write in their favorite local businesses to appear on the ballot of our 2019 Choice Awards survey. The businesses with the most nominations will move to the voting phase.
The link to the 2019 nomination form will be included in our weekly newsletter on January 7th, and again on January 14th.
You MUST be a subscriber to our weekly newsletter to receive the link.
To subscribe, click HERE.
Please take a moment to read our timeline and instructions carefully.
- Jan 7, 2019 – Our newsletter subscribers will receive a link to the Nomination form. A second link will be included in our newsletter on November 14th. To subscribe, click HERE.
- Jan 17, 2019 – Nominations close at midnight.
- Jan 21, 2019 – The Voting phase begins. The businesses with the most nominations in each category will receive a place on the ballot. We will announce the names of the finalists in a special blog on our website and include a link to the Voting ballot. Voting will be open to the community.
- Feb 2, 2019 – Voting ends at midnight.
- Feb 6, 2019 – The winners will be announced today on our website.
After reviewing previous contests and taking into account the popularity of particular categories, we have added and deleted several categories this year. The categories for 2019 will be as follows:
- Favorite Birthday Party Venue/ Service
- Favorite Sweets Shop
- Favorite Restaurant for Brunch/ Breakfast
- Favorite Kid-friendly Restaurant
- Favorite Gift Shop
- Favorite Children’s Clothing Store
- Favorite Salon/ Spa
- Favorite OB/GYN Doctor
- Favorite Pediatrician
- Favorite Family or Pediatric Dentist
- Favorite Family Orthodontist
- Favorite Chiropractor
- Favorite Preschool
- Favorite Private School
- Favorite Childcare Facility or Service
- Favorite Summer Camp Program
- Favorite Health Club/ Fitness Studio
- Favorite Youth Sports Program or Facility
- Favorite Youth Fine Arts Program or Facility (art, sculpture, music, photography, etc)
- Favorite Youth Performing Arts Program or Facility (ballet, dance, theatre, etc)
- Favorite Annual Family Event (spring/summer/fall)
- Favorite Annual Family Event (Christmas/winter)
- Favorite Local Tourist Attraction
- Favorite Local Rainy Day Destination for Kids
- Favorite Local Realtor
- Favorite Local Photographer
- Favorite Place to Board/ Groom Your Pet
- Only one nomination form per valid email address will be accepted. (Ballot loading can be detected, and those nominations will be disqualified!)
- You are not required to make a nomination for every category. If you do not wish to nominate a business in a particular category, please leave that field blank.
- For a list of last year’s winners, click HERE.
Disclaimer: This contest is provided as a service of Muscogee Moms LLC. The finalists are selected by our newsletter subscribers during a two-week nomination process. Voting is open to the public. You must be 18 or older to participate. The winning businesses do not constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Muscogee Moms.